Program Management Officer (MS Dynamics 365)
Salary Attractive benefits
Consultant Jason Yosia Hendra
Date posted 19 January 2019 2019-01-192019-03-20 it Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An expanding financial technology company is looking for an Program Management Officer (MS Dynamics 365) based in Jakarta. In this job, you will report directly to the CTO. Knowledge of MS Dynamics 365, with warehouse management and CRM experience is required.
About the Program Management Officer (MS Dynamics 365) Role:
As a Program Management Officer (MS Dynamics 365), you will coordinate and support project portfolio to ensure delivery of all activities within agreed constraints of time and quality. You will provide regular and ad-hoc reports, analyse and coordinate overall resource allocation of capacity and health, and administer project templates, documentation, and tools.
- Support the delivery of portfolio to ensure they meet agreed time and quality requirements and ensure project phase gate requirements fulfilled
- Liaise with stakeholders responsible for delivery of the projects and ensure that the activities, issues and risks are tracked and escalated
- Responsible for the end-to-end portfolio reporting process to ensure that information is accurate and timely for executive decision making
- Support management in providing regular or ad-hoc reports/analysis
- Review unconstrained demand against resource pool and identify existing resources then allocate them to right activities
- Responsible for administration of all project template, documentation and maintenance of project management tool
To succeed in this Program Management Officer (MS Dynamics 365) role, you should have experience in Microsoft Dynamic 365 and project management.
- Bachelor degree with ideally two to four years' experience
- Basic English proficiency is a must
- Experienced in Microsoft Dynamic 365
- Preferably IT background and hands-on interaction with CRM solutions
- Experience on using solutions for warehouse management is strongly preferred
- Project management background
- Experience of managing multiple and complex projects to quality, time and budget
- Exceptional track record of on-time, on-budget and to-specification delivery of projects
- Strong analytical and planning skills
If you have the relevant experience and are looking to join one of the most exciting tech companies, one of the few unicorns in Indonesia, this role will be the right fit for you. You will be part of an innovative and exciting environment.
Apply now or contact me today for more information.