IT SAP WMS Project Manager
Salary Attractive salary + Benefits
Consultant Ershad Sonda
Date posted 20 September 2018 2018-09-202018-11-19 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A new challenging IT SAP WMS Project Manager role has just become available at one of the world's leading logistics distribution and supply chain companies. This position reports to the VP of IT and is based in Jakarta.
About the IT SAP WMS Project Manager role:
The successful IT SAP WMS Project Manager will be responsible for managing cross-functional projects utilizing the the company's Project Methodology and best practices, improving customer satisfaction, and drive cost savings across the IT organization.
This candidate needs to have subject matter expertise in the area of WMS, Project and Portfolio management and they possess exceptional project management skills, multi-tasking skills, attention to detail, and proven ability to influence and collaborate across all levels of the organization.
- Develop and Manage Project Schedules, budgeting, risks and resources.
- Manage overall coordination of the project/portfolio management oriented work efforts, ensuring that project goals and objectives are met within time, scope and resource requirements.
- Coordinates work performed by IT staff and internal customers/business partners by defining project requirements, performing feasibility and needs/impact assessment
- Manages implementation and execution of standard PM methodologies across the project portfolio. Ensures project teams comply to company standards and all documentation is reviewed and approved
- Drives new technology initiatives from "idea" to implementation including; development of business case through post-mortem reviews and ROI reconciliations.
- Skilled in Project Management, has ability to manage highly complex projects and to prioritize competing interests across functions
- Work together with other IT PM.
- University Degree in IT or Business, or equivalent experience.
- Highly experienced in Warehouse Management Systems (WMS).
- 5+ years of 3PL experience.
- 5+ years of implementation and delivery services, preferable for large complex projects and customers.
- Certificates in Project Management and ITIL will be advantageous.
This company is a large supply chain/logistics company. Their clients are some of the largest FMCG/manufacturing companies in Indonesia. The culture will be challenging and demanding, but if you're up to a lot of challenges, this role is for you.