Regional Operations Head
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Tania Josephine
Date posted 16 August 2018 2018-08-162018-10-15 new-media-and-internet Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A fast-growing unicorn tech start-up company is looking for exceptional Regional Operation Head to manage supply operations in Medan, Makassar, Semarang and Surabaya. This is a role for Senior Operations Managers who are high performers in their field.
About the Strategic Regional Operations Head role:
In this position, you will report to a Regional VP, and manage a team in your designated region. You will be responsible for maintaining the growth and operational standards of the business to achieve targets set. We are looking for game changers who will play a key role in continuing the success in each region.
- Responsible for completed orders and PNL target achievement
- Day-to-day Operations (2-wheel and 4-wheel) including:
- Driver Acquisition Management (Outreach, Recruitment and On-boarding)
- Driver Empowerment Management (Loyalty & Retention and Safety & Performance Training) Driver Exit Management, Inventory Management (Driver Attributes and Driver Warrant)
- Coordinate with and liaise direct and/or matrix superiors for day-to-day escalated issues around driver and customer service.
- Define, set, and apply strategies from operations perspective during the process of establishing new areas of service.
- Handle channel walk-in centres within the region
- Ensuring problem-solving according to agreed processes based on a set SOP
- Lead, empower, and delegate tasks to team members
- Manage service time, driver and customer satisfaction
- Willing to relocate
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Min. 7 years of combined experience in industries such as: FMCG, Transportation, Logistics, Distribution, Airlines, Banking, Telco and/or Automotive
- Experience working in reputable multi-national or top local companies
- Experience leading a big team in a fast-paced and driven environment
- Possess analytic and strategical skills of the highest calibre
- Ability to handle walk-in channel, face-to-face service and a service centre
- Ability to work independently and deal effectively with complex and changing ambiguous environments
The work environment is extremely dynamic with top talents across divisions - which makes it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven and determined, take the next step by joining a rapidly growing force as a Regional Operations Head.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.