Senior Product Manager
Consultant Thobie Gerinardi
Date posted 06 August 2018 2018-08-062018-10-01 it Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
One of the top Indonesia e-commerce just open an exciting Senior Product Manager position, based on Jakarta.
About the Senior Product Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible for developing various sophisticated internal projects and reporting directly to Head of Products. In addition, you will expose to lot of data and AI development.
- Work closely with merchandisers, engineers and data scientists to identify trending fashion & products, and to effectively expose them in the app/website
- Influencing other departments and stakeholders to rally
- Own product road map, and define feature scope based on business impact
- Own the product metrics and proactively come up with initiative to improve the metrics
- Own the release process, user adoption and ensure acceptance of the developed product
To succeed in this role, you should have a good engineering background and eagerness to improve the existing product experience.
- Have experience and expertise in machine learning
- Highly analytic and data-driven.
- A strong mathematical/statistical background is preferred
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, proven track record in managing and influencing stakeholders
- Have experience working closely with engineers and business users
- Ability to work with remote team effectively
- Strong track record in executing initiatives with track able results
This e-commerce is recognised as one the most advanced technology builder in Indonesia. Their products are innovative and targeted very specific market. Meanwhile, it’ product development spans from manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, customer service, marketing and applications (web and mobile).
In this role, you will use the most sophisticated technology and have chance to work with ex-Silicon Valley engineers. The company really emphasise in bottom-up approach and appreciate people who like to think outside a box. If you have a successful track record of software development and enjoy working at the starts up culture, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.