IT Project Manager
Consultant Thobie Gerinardi
Date posted 06 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A leading financial technology firm in Asia is looking to recruit an IT Project Manager, based in Jakarta. The successful candidate will liaise directly with an R&D branch in Beijing and other stakeholders across Asia.
About the IT Project Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible for integration of loan collection systems project and adjust it through market needs.
- Create & manage project plans
- Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress
- Align project objectives with company goals, and make sure project team is clear on objectives
- Deliver and install technology solutions
- Help project team with the design and development tasks
- Lead process of issue identification and resolution
- Manage risk tracking process
- Foster partnership with customers/stakeholders/sponsors
- Three or more years project management experience in I.T.
- Thrives in collaborative environment
- Good communications skills, with customers, team and stakeholders
- Business & IT strategy experience
- Customer-focused mindset
- Knowledge of related software tools
The successful IT Project Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This multinational financial technology firm offers a great degree of exposure toward Asia market economy and top financial services firm in the world.
If you have a successful track record of integration of loan collection system and enjoy working at the starts up culture, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.