SAS Project Manager
Salary +Insurance +Benefits
Location South Jakarta
Consultant Maria Nugroho
Date posted 18 April 2017
An exciting SAS Project Manager job has just become available at one of the leading multi-finance companies based in Jakarta.
About the SAS Project Manager role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for developing best digital practices and strategies that align with the company's objectives.
- Analyse campaign automation and analytical tools CRM department is using and its business processes.
- Propose improvements related to better automation.
- Initiate and run projects related to setting up of campaign management solution and its further upgrade i.e. adding new channels, upgrading datamarts, etc,
- Scoping and business requirements collection
- Preparing the business case
- Initiating and supporting procurement process if needed
- Booking internal resources and planning the project
- Putting necessary developments to Hosel backlog
- Driving project delivery from the business sides
To succeed in the SAS Project Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with various departments within the company and across borders.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience in handling SAS Campaign Management and have experience in SAS implementation (project management)
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position, in consumer finance or banking environment.
- Experience with SAS and Genesys solutions.
- Basic understanding of IT domain.
- Understanding of CRM approach (campaigning and data mining), especially in banking.
- Knowledge of CRM solutions and vendors.
- Experience in managing projects in CRM area.
- Excellent time management - ability to prioritise and to manage multiple tasks and deliver outcomes.
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
The multi-finance company group is a global and reputable consumer financial services provider and has a strong market share throughout Europe and Asia. They helped to 40 million customers by their 52,200 employees worldwide.They are known for its breakthrough product in the market. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting SAS Project Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.