Salary +COP +Allowance +Insurance
Location South Jakarta
Consultant Maria Nugroho
Date posted 11 April 2017
An exciting Project Manager job has just become available at one of the largest companies of the world and top global insurance company based in South Jakarta. Reporting directly to Head of PMO, this is a role for a leader who is seeking new challenges.
About the Project Manager Role:
In this critical role, you will in charge of managing current ongoing projects, ranging from medium to large scale, from all areas of business.
The project manager will coordinate and lead the team of technical and functional experts in order to achieve desired project outcomes and delivering results on time, budget, scope, and quality.
- Manage projects from initiation until closure phase and ensure the adherence to company standards
- Create a project plan, identify interdependencies with other projects, define succes measures, coordinate with IT on technical solution, perform risk monitoring, and set up a quality plan
- Ensure projects are moving forward, develop corrective actions in order to avoid project delays
- Responsible for complete and relevant project documentation according to agreed deliverables and repository
- Monitor the project post implementation and roll-out in agreed period
- Manage project budget and track current spending / future accruals vs agreed budget
- Manage project risks and issues, ensure relevant stakeholders are informed in timely manner and mitigation actions as well as escalation steps are provided
- Conduct active risk review during the project life, prepare risk assessment checklists and develop corrective actions
- Ensure satisfaction of end user, stakeholders, management and other external and internal parties
To succeed in the Project Manager job, you need to have the ability to work effectively and co-cooperatively with senior business leaders, across borders,and internal matrix.
- Minimum Bachelor degree from top university in Computer Science Degree
- Minimum five years' running full cycle minimum two (medium / large) projects at the same time from initiation until completion in insurance industry
- In depth knowledge on insurance business and product knowledge
- PMP certification is preferred
- Strong track record in managing medium to large scale project implementation (prefered in Agile) with multi source backgrounds and locations
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills (verbal & written)
This world-renowned insurance company has been in the industry for more than 100 years. It ranks as one of the largest companies of the world, and is the top global provider of insurance and asset management. Furthermore, it is also listed as one of the top 25 most innovative companies of the world. It offers innovative technologies, opportunities to work with international teams, projects and partners, competitive benefits and individual development opportunities to the employees.
Great learning curve and career progression await the right person in this exciting Project Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.