Senior Marketing Manager
Salary Very Attractive Package
Consultant Haris Marata
Date posted 07 October 20192019-10-07 2019-12-06 health-and-safety Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 75000000 75000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fast-growing start-up company providing health services is hiring a Senior Marketing Manager in Jakarta. In this job, you will lead the marketing team and plan and implement the whole spectrum of marketing activities.
About the Senior Marketing Manager Role:
In this fundamental position you will oversee all marketing related actions including digital marketing and social media, as well as leading the team in order to achieve the business targets.
- Work with closely jointed parties to assign growth purposes and implement marketing initiatives for the development of traffic and engagement
- Main owner of “paid” marketing channels: SEM/GDN, affiliate, social media, offline (ATL/BTL). Keep track of all the progress, social media, and PR/branding actions
- Define the brand persona and outline a road map as well as key activities needed to strengthen the positioning
- Design and organise regular consumer insight research and survey to understand user behaviours including brand/product feedback, adoption, promotion effectiveness, etc.
To succeed in the Senior Marketing Manager role, you will need to have the competencies to lead efficiently and co-operatively with the marketing team.
- Bachelor’s degree with a preference in marketing and literature
- At least eight years of experience in a combination of digital marketing and content creation
- Knowledge of SEO
- Hands-on SEM/GDN and social media marketing, with proven ability in CPM, CPC, CPA and more. Experience in AdSense and Affiliate Marketing is a plus
- Proficient user of performance marketing and analytic tools such as, GA, SEM Rush, Ahrefs, Similar Web, Screaming Frog, App Annie, etc.
- Experienced in designing and executing growth hacking techniques
- Naturally data-driven in making decisions
- Fluency in both written and spoke English and Bahasa Indonesia is essential
- Highly collaborative individual with high interpersonal skills and experienced in working cross-functionally
The company is much more than health service provider and is anything but traditional. They have the team and ethos to behave with innovation and creativity. The scope of the offer and the freedom to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a talented and focused marketing professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Senior Marketing Manager role is the job for you. You will be a part of forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to learn more about this new opportunity.