IT Governance, Risk and Compliance
Salary IDR20,000,000 - IDR30,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Listya Illahi
Date posted 05 November 20192019-11-05 2020-01-04 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A publicly-listed local Bank is looking for an IT Governance, Risk and Compliance. In this job, you will join the team in enabling the new digital initiatives.
About the IT Governance, Risk and Compliance Role:
The IT Governance, Risk and Compliance will work under Delivery Channel Division
- Leads IT compliance initiatives, monitoring and review of controls
- Collaborates with internal and external audit to provide support for requests, follow-up on audit issues and conduct impact analysis
- Manage and develop remediation plans, ensuring observations from Internal Audit, External Audit and/or regulators are assessed and managed quickly
- Leads IT Audit/Review meetings, reporting on remediation status and control related topics
- Develop educational materials and deliver training to increase the understanding across the organisation of effective controls and compliance
- Develop, monitor and report on a set of metrics (balanced scorecard) to track on compliance efforts effectiveness and that deficiencies are not repeated
- Create and maintain documentation of security related policies, standards, and processes
- Closely interact with the risk and project management teams to proactively ensure controls and compliance are addressed as part of project plans
- Work with business and technology leads to influence and balance controls with functional requirements
- Manage a team of direct reports and champions staff development and engagement
- Drive compliance initiatives and continuous process improvements
To succeed in this role, you will have to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of IT practices in local regulatory banking knowledge, project management, security, continuity and production security.
- Bachelor's degree in related fields (IT/Computer Science)
- Three to five years' experience in financial services industry (Banks/Insurance) or consulting firms in the area of IT Controls, Audit or similar role
- Knowledge of Risk Framework such as COBIT or other IT Governance guidelines is strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge and experience managing development and delivery of IT security standards, best practices, and systems
- Familiar with security processes, analysis and improvement, drafting of work flows and procedures
With the growing initiatives to move the banking into digital world, you will gain a lot of exposure in many projects. You will be part of the team that might help you step up your career.
Apply now or contact me today for further information.