IT Security Specialist
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Listya Illahi
Date posted 05 November 20192019-11-05 2020-01-04 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A publicly-listed local Bank is looking for an IT Security Specialist. In this job, you will join the team in enabling the new digital initiatives.
About the IT Security Specialist Role:
The IT Security will work under Delivery Channel Division, the realisation of operational permanent control including the measure and the management of all operational risks linked to Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) including cybersecurity risks in accordance with the framework as defined by the IT Governance of the company.
- Assist in identifying and assessing operational IT security entities
- Ensure the IT governance, strategy and planning to increase security effectiveness of organisation and technology solutions
- Ensure the cooperation and contribution of the IT Security
- Take main responsibility for the IT Risk Management process by ensuring the risk monitoring and mitigation framework is within the defined risk appetite
- Ensure the Controls and Procedures to minimise operational risk, and escalating to Management if any issues are identified
- Perform CSIRT and Forensic Analysis
- Monitor the IT Security Production/Operation
- Ensure the Business Continuity Management (BCM) from creating the strategy/solutions, testing, governance and crisis management
To succeed in this IT Security Specialist role, you will have to demonstrate the in-depth knowledge of IT practices in local regulatory banking knowledge, project management, security, continuity and production security.
- Bachelor's degree in related fields (IT/Computer Science)
- Three to five years' experience in financial services industry (Banks/Insurance) or consulting firms in the area of Technology Risk strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Risk Framework such as COBIT or other IT Governance guidelines is strongly preferred
- Familiar with security process, analysis and improvement, drafting of work flows and procedures
- Fluent in English
With the growing initiatives to move the banking into digital world, you will gain a lot of exposure in many projects. You will be part of the team that might help you step up your career.
Apply now or contact me today for further information.