Information Security Operations SME
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Listya Illahi
Date posted 30 October 20192019-10-30 2019-12-29 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A strong global franchise with expertise in property and casualty, life and savings and asset management is looking for an Information Security Operations SME for its growing business. In this job, you will join its Indonesian office based in Jakarta.
About the Information Security Operations SME Role:
As the Information Security Operations SME, you will collaborate with information security and regional operations team and solution and service delivery team locally and globally, based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Identify and select tools to collect, analyse and track security risks
- Define a security risk assessment plan and schedule
- Socialise security risk assessment schedules and requirements with stakeholders, including third party service providers
- Conduct security risk assessment using tools to capture and record operational security risks
- Walk through the security vulnerabilities and form the mitigation action plans with timelines for each security vulnerability in line with the defined SLA
- Handle the end-to-end security vulnerabilities process from mitigation plans, report and its publication to all local and regional CISO and IT stakeholders, and follow-ups
- Publish regular monthly status reports on all security vulnerability items and the status of the remediation to regional and local CISO, local CIOs, COOs and other Asia IT stakeholders
- Collaborate with regional security and escalate to Head of Regional Operations on lack of progress
- Collaborate with group operational risk team to share all security vulnerabilities that have potential for group-wide impact
- Participate as required in security programmes and projects to deliver local and regional objectives
- Contribute to information security audits and drive remediation of identified risks in line with management action plans
- Ensure and enforce information security relevant controls and processes across the Asian region
To succeed in this role, you must have at least four years of experience in information security.
- At least two years of experience in security architecture field
- Experienced in developing information security remediation requirements and vulnerabilities
- Strong focus on delivery
- Experience with security information and event management (SIEM) tools like ArcSight, CyberArc, Qradar, Splunk, X-Ray, etc.
- Familiar with IS 27001 and sub-sequential ISO definitions and standards for information security
- Information security/IT industry certification like CISSP, CISM, CISA is advantageous
- Experience working with cross-cultural or regional teams
- Advanced level of English in both written and spoken
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, proven ability to prioritise workload
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
With more than a million customers in multiple countries, the company has a strong reputation to be committed to the business and gain trust from its stakeholders. As the information security operations SME, you will get many exciting exposures to work with a global team and to build your expertise in the information security field.
If you are driven and determined to be the expert in information security to step up your career, this might be the perfect role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.