AVP IT Security
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Listya Illahi
Date posted 09 September 20192019-09-09 2019-11-08 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading global corporate bank is recruiting for an AVP IT Security job, based in Jakarta. In this role, you will be responsible for playing a lead role in assessing compliance and operational controls to minimise risks internally, while also facilitating the global initiatives.
About the AVP IT Security Role:
The AVP IT Security will be responsible for all IT activities within their entity, the realisation of operational permanent controls including the measure and the management of all operational risks linked to information and communication technologies (ICT) including cyber security risks in accordance with the framework as defined by the IT governance of the company.
- Assist in identifying and assessing operational IT security entities
- Ensure the IT governance, strategy and planning to increase security effectiveness of the organisation and technology solutions
- Ensure the cooperation and contribution of the IT security in Indonesia with the regional security projects
- Take main responsibility of IT risk management process by ensuring that risk monitoring and mitigation framework is within the defined risk appetite
- Ensure the controls and procedures minimise operational risk, and escalate to management if any issues are identified
- Perform CSIRT and forensic analysis
- Monitor the IT security production/operation
- Ensure the business continuity management (BCM) from creating the strategy/solutions, testing, governance and crisis management
To succeed in this role, you will have to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of IT practices in local regulatory banking knowledge, project management, security, continuity and production security.
- Bachelor's degree in related fields (IT/computer science)
- Three to five years' experience in the financial services industry (banks/insurance) or consulting firms in the area of technology risk is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of risk framework such as COBIT or other IT governance guidelines is strongly preferred
- Familiar with security process, analysis and improvement, drafting of work flows and procedures
- Fluent in English
The firm is one of the largest global corporate bank and a recognised leader in their field. The culture offers you a demanding yet rich opportunity to grow. If you have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
Apply now or contact me today for further information.