AVP IT Risk Manager
Consultant Jason Yosia Hendra
Date posted 08 February 2019 2019-02-082019-04-09 banking Jakarta ID IDR 15000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An attractive AVP IT Risk Manager job has just arisen at a Global Corporate Bank in Jakarta office.
About the AVP IT Risk Manager Role:
The AVP IT Risk Manager will be responsible for all IT activities within his/her entity, the realisation of operational permanent control including the measure and the management of all operational risks linked to Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) including cyber security risks in accordance with the framework as defined by the IT Governance of the company. This will also include the deployment and coverage of the IT Risk Management Group (ITRMG) framework.
- Assist in identifying and assessing operational IT risks entities under your care are exposed to
- Ensure the risk monitoring and mitigation framework is within the defined risk appetite
- Ensure the implementation and continuous adaptation of the risk framework
- Ensure proper awareness of the risk framework for all IT teams
- Provide consistent risk monitoring & registration tools
- Provide risk management information and reporting to eligible bodies
To succeed in this AVP IT Risk Manager role, you will need to have sound knowledge of best practices in the Risk Management industry.
- Bachelor's degree in related fields (IT/Computer Science)
- Three to five years' experience in financial services industry (Banks/Insurance) or consulting firms in the area of Technology Risk strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Risk Framework such as COBIT or other IT Governance guidelines will be strongly preferred
- Fluent in English
The firm is one of the largest global corporate bank globally and a recognised leader in their field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
Apply now or contact me today for further information