IT Security Engineer
Salary IDR20,000,000 - IDR30,000,000 per month + Attractive Benefits
Consultant Jason Yosia Hendra
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-03-12 it Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A growing technology company completing its Series B funding is looking for an IT Security Engineer to be based in Jakarta. In this job, you will establish foundation for IT security and work directly with the CTO.
About the IT Security Engineer Role:
You will establish foundation for IT security and work directly with the CTO.
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
- Identify and define system security requirements
- Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement
To succeed in this IT Security Engineer role, you should have prior experience as a system security engineer or information security engineer.
- Proven work experience as a system security engineer or information security engineer
- Experience in building and maintaining security systems
- Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc.
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum experience of five years
As one of the first contributors in this department, you will have enormous potential to grow and progress in your career as the company is still growing fast.
If you are an technology security enthusiast, expert or consultant who is looking for an exciting journey with a good technology company, this is the right choice for you.
Apply now or call me today for more information.