AVP IT Security
Salary Attractive BenefitsFULL_TIME
Consultant Jason Yosia Hendra
Date posted 05 November 2018 2018-11-052019-01-02 banking Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920
One of the largest Bank in South East Asia is looking for AVP IT Security for their office in Jakarta. This role will be a challenging role as for daily IT Security Operation for server and network.
About the AVP IT Security role:
In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining the effectiveness of the incident response management process.
- Planning and design the road map for security operation to support the server & network infrastructure according to what the company needs
- Responsible for security operation development and the execution for security road map across the group
- Strategies the security operation and ensuring security operation resources availability to support the group operational activity (BAU)
- Conduct solutions delivery, control and risk mitigation to avoid any operational issues across the group
- Analysing and conduct prevention/fixing any vulnerabilities, attack such as worm, virus and malware. Including acting as advisers for network security
- Installation, setting and troubleshooting related to the IT security System
- Bachelor degree with minimum 5 years of experience in handling IT security (Preferably in Banking/Telco/Insurance)
- Holding IT Security Certifications (i.e. CEH, CISSP, CISM) is a plus
- Hands-on experience on network security (Port Management, Access Management, Firewall Installation)
- Technical skills is more valued than policy and governance making
- Good English, proactive attitude liaising with the HQ
- Able to work in fast-paced and challenging environment
If you are looking to build a career in one of the most established bank in the region, the AVP IT Security role is for you.
Apply now or contact me today for further information