Cyber Security - Manager / Senior Manager
Salary Attractive Benefits
Consultant Jason Yosia Hendra
Date posted 21 September 2018 2018-09-212018-11-17 consultancy Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A Global Professional Services Leader in Audit, Assurances, Consultancy is looking for a Cyber Security - Manager / Senior Manager for their Jakarta office. The successful candidate will bring technical expertise working in Banking or Insurance who are looking to step up and help other company grows through their experience. As a Cyber Security - Manager / Senior Manager you are expected to have a proven ability of leading a team and mentoring experience.
About the Cyber Security - Manager / Senior Manager role:
As a Cyber Security - Manager / Senior Manager you are expected to have a proven ability of leading a team and mentoring experience.
- Provide consulting services in cyber security analysis and implementation for clients
- Discussing client needs with client’s management and helping to provide industry insights to them
- Identification and knowledge of cyber security solutions for use with clients
- Provide implementation/configuration best practices for related security tools (DLP, PIM/PAM, SIEM, etc.)
- Leading teams in delivering services and contributing to business development
- Helping to develop and train more junior staff in relevant areas of specialist knowledge
- Proven ability to manage, coach and inspire teams of highly intelligent, high achieving, analytic consultants
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical speciality such as: Cyber Security, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related technical discipline. A Master’s degree is preferred
- Certifications in the following areas is a plus: CISSP, OSCP, CompTIA Net+, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Security +, CEH
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in the cyber security area, preferably in Financial Services Industry
- Deep knowledge of cyber security-related standards/frameworks: NIST, ISO 27001, CIS Critical Security Controls, etc.
- Grasp of common cyber-attack methodologies and exploitation techniques in alignment with the cyber kill-chain
- Experience in information security policy and compliance, application and access, data protection, security technology, security operations, and security architecture and strategy
- Strong ability to exercise initiative, as well as problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken
- Strong ability to work independently in a deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrates proven abilities and success in performing and supervising various work streams in client engagements that emphasise the identifying and addressing of client needs
- Demonstrates proven abilities and success in leading business functions and teams
- Candidate should be willing to be located in Indonesia and travel around the South East Asia region for project work
If you are someone who is experienced in cyber security, managing a team and looking to move forward your career from a consultant perspective, this is the right opportunity for you.
Apply now or contact me for further information.