Risk Management Expert - Fraud Detection
Salary Share options
Consultant Hywel Davies
Date posted 06 August 2018 2018-08-062018-10-05 new-media-and-internet Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
One of Asia's most prominent new media and internet companies is looking to hire a Risk Management Expert - Fraud Detection, to join their Indonesian business. Based in Jakarta, you will refine and deploy detection algorithms to identify a variety of fraud use cases including transaction fraud, spam, account takeover, fake account applications, bot detection, and content abuse for enterprise customers.
About the Risk Management Expert - Fraud Detection role:
A wide range of responsibilities would include working with product and engineering teams to develop internal tools and UI dashboards that track and measure various fraud detection metrics while utilising machine learning and artificial intelligence. You will use your passion for fraud fighting and detective sleuthing skills to work with the Research/Algorithm team to identify features that can be used to enhance our algorithms.
Key accountability may include:
- Developed scalable systems and teams for mitigating fraud and risks in the areas of ad-click fraud, user risk profile, payments risk, user acquisition fraud, spam, content / promo abuse, anti-money laundering, (AML), and account takeover (ATO)
- Manage and build internal tools (e.g. automation of data processing pipelines, fraud metrics dashboards, reports)
- Maintain, tune, and deploy fraud detection machine learning algorithms for customers
- Work closely with customers to understand their fraud use cases and incorporate customer feedback such as false positives and false negatives into optimising detection algorithms
- Use machine learning (ML) techniques and artificial intelligence to analyse user behaviour of bad actors and take proactive actions
The successful Risk Management Expert - Fraud Detection, will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Expertise in Fraud detection and prevention, Anomaly Detection, risk management, risk assessment, product development, policy development, operation management
- Technical expertise in machine learning, unsupervised analytic, operation management, big data analytic, and proactive fraud detection
- Programming experience in one or more of the following languages: Java, C, Python
- 8+ years of experience in fraud-detection and prevention systems with 3 years in feature/data engineering
- Experience with SQL and distributed data-stores (e.g. HBase) and big data processing (e.g. Hadoop//Spark)
- Advanced analytic and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
The company needs no introduction and is a leader in their field with tremendous growth potential. This is an excellent opportunity for a Risk Management Expert - Fraud Detection, who's a leader in their field.
Apply now for more information.