VP IT Security
Consultant Hywel Davies
Date posted 31 July 2018 2018-07-312018-09-29 new-media-and-internet Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
One of the most prominent new media and internet companies in SE Asia is looking to recruit a new VP IT Security to join their business in Jakarta. Reporting into their CTO, this person will be responsible for leading and overseeing all aspects of the Company's technology security and compliance program.
About the VP IT Security role:
A wide range of day-to-day responsibilities will include development of the company’s cyber security strategy, the identification and procurement of all IT security technologies and services, security monitoring and threat intelligence, data privacy (including GDPR), and regulatory/audit compliance.
As a senior member of the Technology Leadership team, this role acts as the overall security and compliance leader in the organisation.
Key accountability includes:
- Create a strategic plan for the deployment of information security technologies and
- program enhancements
- Supervise development of (and ensure compliance with) corporate security policies,
- standards and procedures
- Integrate IT systems development with security policies and information protection
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to establish an IT security risk management program
- Audit existing systems and provide comprehensive risk assessments
- Anticipate new security threats and stay-up-to-date with evolving infrastructures
- Monitor and report security vulnerabilities, threats and events in network and host systems
- Develop strategies to handle security incidents and coordinate investigative activities
- Manage, mentor and train the security staff
The successful VP IT Security will possess the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Security or a
- related business field; A Master’s Degree is highly desirable
- 8-12 years of work experience in IT security function
- 3+ experience in senior management/ leadership position, managing medium to large sized
- CISSP, CISM, CISA and GSE certifications
- Familiarity with various security regulations
- Working experience knowledge of information security best practices such as: NIST, ISO
- 27000 / 27001 series, ISA, or COBIT
- Excellent skills in risk assessment processes, policy development, proposals, work
- statements, product evaluations, and delivery of technology
- Demonstrated skills in personnel management, budget management, and conflict
- Excellent communication skills
The company needs no introduction and is a leader in its field with great growth potential. This is an excellent opportunity for a VP IT Security expert to propel their career to the next level.
Apply now for further information.