Business Information Security Officer
Salary Attractive salary + Benefits
Consultant Ershad Sonda
Date posted 20 April 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A challenging Business Information Security Officer job has just become available at a multinational insurance company. The position is based in Jakarta.
About the Business Information Security Officer role:
The key element of responsibility for this role will be the evolution of application and mobile security capabilities. The primary responsibility is the protection of the client's assets.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Provide oversight on information security activities
- Evaluate business unit compliance with company policies, standards, and procedures
- Ensure adequate controls are in place to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of systems, including activities required under the company policies and standards or local government regulation
- Review regulatory, external, and internal audit reports for information security issues and review action plans to ensure all issues are appropriately addressed
- Coordinate review of technical controls with corporate IT subject matter experts (inclusive of the information security office)
- Work with businesses to review information security exception requests for appropriateness and completeness
- Participate in architecture reviews with the international division architect for major initiatives in international companies
- Serve as an escalation point from the information security office for information security issues (actual or potential) that may affect the businesses
To succeed in this Business Information Security Officer role, you are expected to at least have the following criteria:
- A proven record of IT Security experience across multiple security disciplines in a large financial services environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, preferably with a focus on cyber security, related discipline or equivalent work experience required
- IT/ cyber Security certifications are highly preferred
- Genuine interest and drive to constantly research and acquire knowledge of IT/cyber security trends, happenings, best practices and cases studies in the financial security industry
- Strong consultancy skills and the ability to translate security and systems language into business context
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Technical knowledge and hands on experience in application security testing / penetration testing
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Information Security Officer job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.