IT Security Lead
Salary Attractive Salary + Benefits
Location Central Jakarta
Consultant Ershad Sonda
Date posted 01 February 2017
A global European bank is looking for an IT Security Lead to be responsible for the security of the company’s IT environments. This position is based in Central Jakarta.
About the IT Security Lead Role:
In this IT Security Lead role, you will lead the IT Security team.
- IT Risk Management - including onshore governance, local application security assessment, outsourced service providers review, support of local application for IT Security related matters, security exceptions and approval, audit support, among others
- Security Operation - local security exception approval, remote access including RSA tokens distribution, USB access control, among others
- Manage IT Security Steering Committee and the Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT)
To succeed in the IT Security Lead job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with different teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in Information Systems/Technology or other related courses
- Strong capability on internet security
- Eight years' IT experience, with five years in banking IT security
- CSIRT experience
This European financial institution is one of the biggest in the world. The company's culture is highly demanding but it gives employees opportunities for growth. A high achiever IT Security Lead will find their needed challenges here.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.