Corporate IT Lead
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Listya Illahi
Date posted 26 November 20192019-11-26 2020-01-25 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading global e-commerce platform is looking for Corporate IT Lead to be based in Jakarta. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the company's IT operation and play a strategic role in maintaining the excellent workflow of operational IT for internal effectiveness.
About the Corporate IT Lead:
Reporting to the IT Head, you will be mainly responsible for IT operations within the Indonesia offices. You will lead the local Indonesian team consisting of 15 talented people.
- Manage and lead the corporate IT team to provide excellent IT services to the company staffs and businesses
- Manage the overall corporate IT operations in Indonesia offices which consists of three sites
- Manage and lead the IT technical team to deliver stable and robust IT solutions, from design, implementation, to the day to day operations
- Manage and supervise the IT helpdesk team to provide excellent support for the company staffs’ IT requests
- Manage the IT procurement, budgeting and cost control
- Manage the IT assets and inventories
To succeed in this Corporate IT Lead role, you will need to have a solid and outstanding experiences in managing the IT Operational team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology from a reputable university
- At least five years' experience in corporate IT operations
- Strong communication and people management skills
- Strong network knowledge and hands-on experience in Palo Alto, Cisco, and other network appliances
- Rich experience in providing and operating enterprise services such as Active Directory, VPN, Wireless network, NAS, etc.
- Familiarity with setup and configuration of Cisco devices such as firewall, switch, IP phones, wireless controller and access points
- Hands-on experience in Windows server administration and basic knowledge in Linux server administration
- Familiarity with and good at managing documenting standard/applications operating procedures
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills; ability to quickly identify problems and implement solutions with minimal downtime
- Good command of written and spoken English
The company is the leader in the growing e-commerce industry. As the Corporate IT Lead, you will work with a young, talented and dynamic team that is always seeking perfection. In the last National Online day, the company recorded more than 11 million orders within 24 hours.
If you are ready to take up new challenge in this dynamic environment, this Corporate IT Lead role is perfect for you.
Apply now or contact me today for further information.