Chief Technology Officer
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Listya Illahi
Date posted 11 November 20192019-11-11 2020-01-10 property-and-housing Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A very large location conglomerate company in Indonesia is looking to recruit a Chief Technology Officer to be based in Jakarta. In this job, the Chief Technology Officer will build an integrated IT environment for the expanded business across Indonesia.
About the Chief Technology Officer Role:
A wide range of day-to-day responsibilities will include overseeing and ensuring the effective management of all technology-related infrastructure and process, as well as leading the IT digital transformation process throughout the business to capture a wider and more segmented market. You will work closely with the COO.
- Set the group's technology vision and leading all aspects of technology development
- Create a strategic and operational IT plans and budget for business unit and the whole group so that there are clear priorities and appropriate resources are allocated to their achievement
- Create a complete IT integration plan for transforming the IT function from operational to strategic
- Review the operational performance of business unit on a regular basis and report to top management, as appropriate
- Mediate and ensure prompt resolution of all escalated issues/disputes within the technology BU, as well as any technology issues escalated by other BUs
- Communicate any potential major or service affecting issues to higher management when appropriate
- Be a visionary to scan the marketplace and establish the partnership with other parties to accelerate the delivery of transformational digital technology
- Work with the top management in each business unit to ensure the alignment of technology initiatives
To succeed in this Chief Technology Officer role, you must be an innovative and creative thinker.
- Degree and MBA qualified
- 15 years' experience in engineering or IT with significant skills in project management and coordination and digital transformation
- Excellent experience in the operations and maintenance of networks
- Excellent knowledge of emerging technologies/development in IT, networks and data-driven technologies
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and leadership skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large property company going through a major digital transformation.
If you are an experienced Chief Technology Officer, this is the right opportunity for you.
Apply now to learn more.