Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Listya Illahi
Date posted 23 October 20192019-10-23 2019-12-22 medical-and-nursing Jakarta ID IDR 25000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world's leading medical and travel security risk services company is looking for IT Manager. In this job, you will manage the IT team for its Indonesia office based in Jakarta.
About the IT Manager Role:
As the IT Manager, you will be responsible for handling end-to-end IT processes and leading a team in this medical company. In this role, you will be reporting to the Technical Advisor.
- Lead development and implementation processes for the organisation's IT processes, systems and department
- Responsible for IT budget creations and being the high-level of escalation for IT infrastructure projects and the incident tickets
- Establish the efficiency and efficacy standards, providing recommendations for improvements to the IT system
- Coordinate the IT systems with the regional team in HQ, while independently assessing the IT process for the local needs both for internal use and for external (clients) use
- Manage the team of IT network and infrastructure, database, helpdesk and web developer
- Facilitate IT security audits or investigations
- Analyse IT infrastructure and systems performance to assess operating costs, productivity levels, upgrade requirements, and other metrics and needs
To succeed in this role, you must have at least 10 years of experience managing an IT team, preferably in the medical services industry.
- Experienced in managing and supervising IT teams with different specialisations
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Familiar with managing IT processes for project-based work
- Outstanding client-facing skills for managing the whole IT process on the client side
This international company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. As the IT Manager, you will have much responsibilities and room for development to help manage the IT system for the clients.
If you are driven, determined and want to grow your IT professional career, this IT Manager will be the perfect role for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.