IT Manager (Cikande)
Salary IDR15,000,000 - IDR20,000,000 per month + Allowances
Consultant Listya Illahi
Date posted 08 August 20192019-08-08 2019-10-07 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 15000000 20000000 20000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A subsidiary of a leading global corporation is looking for an IT Manager to lead IT management projects in Indonesia, based in Cikande, Serang.
About the IT Manager (Cikande) Role:
The IT Manager will work directly with the senior management. This role is based in Cikande, Serang.
- Ensure the operation of applications and infrastructure are running well i.e. ERP, website, in-house apps, and others
- Plan, design, and implement complex applications
- Manage projects alongside the parent company guidelines, expectations
- Define requirement needed for the IT roadmap
- Engage with vendors and other departments for project sourcing, requirement, planning, budgeting, and implementation
- Ensure compliance and governance in place including procurement administration process
- At least three years’ experience in IT management for food industry or FMCG
- Bachelor's degree preferably in IS/computer science or related field
- IT management knowledge and strategy encompassing the scope such as HRIS, ERP (SAP B1 experience is preferred)
- Able to understand operations, supply chain and finance for the food industry or FMCG
- A probing and analytical approach with the ability to preempt potential problems and identify inefficiencies to come up with the best IT solutions
- Good communication skills and stakeholder management
- Able to prioritise and allocate resource/effort appropriately and at the same time being hands-on to deliver the best services.
The company is well-established in Indonesia. If you are a driven and determined IT professional and ready to take the next step in your career, this IT Manager job is for you.
Apply now or contact me today for more information.