Head of IT
Consultant Jason Yosia Hendra
Date posted 08 April 20192019-04-08 2019-06-07 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 80000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
One of the largest Financial Services company in the world has an attractive Head of IT job that has just arisen. This role will lead a massive in-house team for driving digital solutions for the internal and external parties
About the Head of IT Role:
This role will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia and reporting directly to C-Level management. You will oversee all technical aspects and technological resources of the firm for the purpose of organisational growth. You will establish a technological vision for an organisation, leads the company's technology resources, manages the company's core systems/technological products in all aspects (application, digital, infrastructure, core banking, governance and security)
- Lead, inspire, develop and grow a team of talents and blended capable IT professionals
- Leading Digital Transformation and development with modern and latest practice i.e. Agile methodology and CI/CD.
- Manage the day-to-day interface with leadership team in Indonesia and across the region
- Understand and implement the complex local regulatory environment, including locally development or sourced systems and / or onshore systems support, development, resourcing, risk management and security
- Ensure process, procedure, and controls are in place
- Implement global and local IT policies and manage IT organisation to support business units and supporting units to achieve the company's goals
- Manage the IT cost allocation to the appropriate business and functions
- Make high-level IT strategic decisions, manage, plan, control, and liaise with other parts of technology to maintain integrity of the end to end design of solutions by identifying opportunities and risks for the business
- Managing the company's core systems/technological products
- Manage the research and development (R&D) activities and ensure alignment with company's strategic goals and long-term business goals
To succeed in this role, you will need to be highly adaptable and comfortable working within a fast-paced technology based financial services environment. You will also need a global perspective with sensitivity to multiple and diverse cultures.
- Bachelor's degree with a 15 years' experience working in a variety of IT roles and disciplines is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Experience in Holistic IT Environment (Infrastructure, Application Development, Security, IT Audit, etc.)
- Experience working and leading a large IT team across functions (100-200 people)
- Prior experience within financial services industry preferred
This growing company has a presence all over Indonesia with more than 10,000 employees and 3.6 million customers. You will be part of a dynamic fast paced work environment.
If you are driven, determined, and looking to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or contact me for further information.