VP Digital Transformation
Salary Attractive Benefits
Consultant Jason Yosia Hendra
Date posted 28 March 20192019-03-28 2019-05-27 insurance Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
One of the biggest global insurance firms is looking for an experienced practitioner to handle a VP Digital Transformation role. Senior leadership is interested in transforming organisation-wide for their Indonesia office. The position will be based in Jakarta.
About the VP Digital Transformation Role:
As the VP Digital Transformation, you will be responsible for the strategic innovation and digitisation of technological capabilities that are both customer facing and back office. Also, you need to implement a sustainable innovation framework within the business, place an emphasis on digital and bring new capabilities that are compatible (attached or on top of) with the current infrastructure.
- Act as technology and innovation lead, providing architecture and technology oversight and guidance
- Execute technology strategy and architecture recommendations for digital projects and products
- Be an advocate and thought leader for technology and innovation for the company
- Oversight for technology projects throughout the life cycle creation and management of success metrics
- Manage external partnerships - contractors and third party technology vendors
- Define key metrics, and outcomes for technology that align with business goals
- Identify new innovation opportunities to drive revenue, margin and profit growth
To succeed in this role, you will need to build strong relationships with technology vendors and develop first-to-market digital innovation that aligns with team goals and company initiatives.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience in global enterprise solutions and operations
- 10-15 years of experience in IT and business/industry work experience, with at least three years of leadership experience - includes advanced technical and business knowledge in software development life cycle, quality assurance, project management
- Demonstrate understanding and expertise of Agile/Dev-Ops methodologies, have broad range of new technologies and IT solutions, InsureTech/FinTech, Cloud and Cyber Security experiences
- Demonstrate track record of leading and implementing large technology projects
The company is a global insurance company that is looking to expand its digital technology business. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
The firm is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity now or contact me for further information.