Division Manager of Operations and Maintenance
Salary Attractive salary + Benefits
Consultant Ershad Sonda
Date posted 21 January 2019 2019-01-212019-03-22 it Jakarta ID IDR 60000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A new and challenging Division Manager of Operations and Maintenance job has just become available at a global IT services company. This position reports to the CEO and is based in Jakarta.
About the Division Manager of Operations and Maintenance role:
In this role, you will plan and lead all O&M division activities, execute troubleshooting for network outages/system failures, perform as customer service manager, and control performance of partners/vendors. This position will work closely with the Sales Division.
- Manage Operations and Maintenance Division
- Evaluate the past performance, issues and opportunities related to Operations and Maintenance Division and create division strategy to ensure the availability of the work plan and strategy that are aligned with corporate strategy
- Direct and control trouble shooting for outages / system failures
- Evaluate operational improvement plan and determine change of system and procedure in order to ensure better management
- Review and approve cost planning which is prepared by subordinates to ensure necessary cost for maintaining the service quality
- Review procedure manual to proceed with daily operations efficiently based on ITIL standard and improve it in case some ineffectiveness is found
- Activity for Customer Service Manager
- Review monthly report which describes service and performance to platinum customers and convince them value of services
- Review the improvement plan for better quality which will be adopted to the customer’s needs and evaluate result of the plan to ensure the effectiveness after the implementation
- Review design of maintenance work and maintenance plan to maintain the service with high quality and technology and in line with time line
- Management of partners, carriers and vendors
- Determine request improvement for each carrier / vendor to improve quality
- Negotiate directly with vendor or telecommunication carrier to maintain the values that has been determined
To succeed in this Division Manager of Operations and Maintenance role, you should be proficient in English and have over five years' experience in ICT operations and management.
- Recognised university degree, master's degree in management is desirable
- Must be able to speak, read and write English
- More than five years' experience in ICT operations and management
- Business experience in regional/global operators/carriers/ICT service providers
- High level of communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Self-motivator with strong team leadership
- Partnership development experience and strong team leading ability
- Champions change and able to effectively manage the implementation of new ideas
The company is a global information technology services company. It has been in Indonesia for almost 20 years and is still growing.
The culture is challenging, but if you are up to new challenges, this role is for you. Apply today.