Senior IT Project Manager
Salary Attractive Benefits
Consultant Jason Yosia Hendra
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-03-11 it Jakarta ID IDR 35000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A life insurance multinational company has a job opportunity for a Senior IT Project Manager to be based in its Indonesia HQ in Jakarta.
About the Senior IT Project Manager Role:
As a Senior IT Project Manager, you will ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and meet their objectives.
- Ensure projects are completed within the established time frames and budgets while meeting the defined goals and objectives
- Plan, track and monitor resourcing needs, budget spending, deliverable quality and project implementation activities
- Establish projects' objective, scope strategy for PSC approval
- Establish and administer communication plans and project change control procedures
- Establish and administer risk control and issue management, which focuses on problem resolution and escalation
- Administer proper project governance practices within project implementation team
- Arrange necessary client personnel including end-users, client solution team members, and vendor solution team members (when applicable) to participate in defined and occasionally ad hoc project activities throughout the projects
To succeed in the Senior IT Project Manager job, you need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business leaders, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree from a top university, preferably in Computer Science
- Five to 10 years' experience running a minimum of two (medium/large) full cycle projects at the same time from initiation to completion within the insurance industry (preferably life insurance)
- In-depth knowledge of insurance business and product knowledge
- PMP certification is a plus
- Strong track record in managing medium to large-scale project implementation (preferred in agile) with multiple source backgrounds and locations
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
This world-renowned insurance company has been in the industry for more than 100 years. It ranks as one of the largest companies in the world and is the top global provider of insurance and asset management. It is also listed as one of the top 25 most innovative companies of the world.
It offers employees innovative technologies, opportunities to work with international teams, projects and partners, competitive benefits and individual development opportunities.
Great learning curve and career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior IT Project Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.