Head of IT
Consultant Jason Yosia Hendra
Date posted 30 November 2018 2018-11-302019-01-29 banking Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Head of IT has just become available at one of the most respected international banks. This international bank business is a leader in their field of expertise and is experiencing an unprecedented period of large-scale change and ambitious growth. With great clients both corporate and consumer base, they've won many awards at many different level.This role will directly report to the Director of Technology and Operations.
About Head of IT Role:
The Head of IT must oversee all technical aspects and technological resources of an organisation for the purpose of organisational growth. You will establish a technological vision for an organisation, leads the company's technology resources, manages the company's core systems/technological products in all aspects (application, digital, infrastructure, core banking, governance and security)
This position is based in Jakarta, Indonesia
- Lead, inspire, develop and grow a team of talents and blended capable IT professionals
- Manage the day-to-day interface with leadership team in Indonesia and across the region
- Understand and implement the complex local regulatory environment, including locally development or sourced systems and / or onshore systems support, development, resourcing, risk management and security
- Ensure process, procedure, and controls are in place & the bank’s data security, integrity, and compliance are as per applicable laws and regulations
- Implement global and local IT policies and manage IT organisation to support business units and supporting units to achieve the bank’s objective and goals
- Manage the IT cost allocation to the appropriate business and functions
- Make high-level IT strategic decisions, manage, plan, control, and liaise with other parts of technology to maintain integrity of the end to end design of solutions by identifying opportunities and risks for the business
- Managing the company's core systems/technological products
- Manage the research and development (R&D) activities that align with company strategic goals and achieving company long-term business goals
- Educated to a degree level, with a minimum of 15 years' experience working in a variety of IT roles and disciplines
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Experience in Holistic IT Environment (Infrastructure, Application Development, Security, IT Audit, etc.)
- Experience working and leading a large IT team across functions
- Working and liaise with regional office, a global perspective with sensitivity to multiple and diverse cultures
- Prior experience within banking industry will be highly desirable
- Only Indonesian candidates will be considered due to nature of business
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of IT job.
Apply now to discuss about this new opportunity.