Head of IT Risk Management
Salary Attractive BenefitsFULL_TIME
Consultant Jason Yosia Hendra
Date posted 22 October 2018 2018-10-222018-12-18 banking Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920
A local established bank, launched their digital portfolio and they are looking for a Head of IT Risk Management to be based in Jakarta. This is a newly created position and a potential leadership role.
About the Head of IT Risk Management role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for supporting the team leader to in providing expert technical advice on developing policies and frameworks in order to build a strong governance of IT risk and compliance.
- Focus on requirement definition and solution for technology compliance projects as well as project advisory for global, regional and local projects
- To develop and maintain strong stakeholder management with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Work in partnership with external vendors and assess the level of capability to ensure a high quality of service is provided
- Work in partnership with colleagues in the local office, head office and the region to understand regulatory requirements and support in the implementation of regional initiatives
- Support the head of department in their communications with local regulators by providing technical advice on issues relating to IT governance and compliance
- Responsible for creating action plans to assess IT risk profiles and perform gap analysis to highlight areas of concern
- Support internal and external audits to and prepare recommendations to the head of department to mitigate IT risks to the bank
To succeed in this role, you will be a degree holder with at least five years' relevant working experience and strong stakeholder management skills to collaborate with other departments.
- Strong communication skills with ability to influence others and sell frameworks, processes and recommendations
- Detailed understanding of IT governance and compliance
- Strong understanding of local IT regulatory requirements (POJK & PBI)
- Strong understanding of IT risk management concepts
- Good understanding of banking products and services
- Industry certification in IT governance & risk management domains highly preferable (e.g. COBIT, CISM)
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this new and exciting position.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.