IT Assistant Manager
Salary Attractive Salary + Benefits
Location South JakartaFULL_TIME
Consultant Ershad Sonda
Date posted 08 October 2018 2018-10-082018-12-07 retail Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A new challenging IT Assistant Manager role has just become available at a growing fashion retail company. This position reports to the IT Manager and is based in South Jakarta.
About the IT Assistant Manager role:
The successful IT Assistant Manager candidate will demonstrate strong leadership in communicating business goals, drives projects, takes responsibility in assigned roles, and collaborate with team members in other countries. You will use your project management skills and IT expertise to analyze business problems, design operational process, implement solutions, and empower the company to meet their business goals through technology.
You need to be proactive, responsible, fast and agile, and able to communicate with stakeholders efficiently. You need to also aspire to lead a team.
- Establish and maintain e-commerce system with the support of global and regional IT team.
- Manage and maintain all store IT systems (POS, store inventory management system, digital signage, etc).
- Handle troubleshooting of production issues, discover root cause to propose improvement in systems, collaborate with local IT partners.
- Manage new store projects, ensure all IT systems are deployed on schedule within budget and meeting standard.
- Execute IT projects with support and supervision by regional and global IT team.
- Understand existing global/local systems and design solutions in line with the overall system architecture and application portfolio.
- Strong English communication skills and able to work with multiple teams across the region and the globe.
- Degree in Information Systems, IT, Computer Science, Engineering, or their equivalence.
- Minimum 2 years of project management, IT support, and IT operations - preferably from retail industry.
- Working knowledge of POS, store inventory management, and e-commerce systems.
- Project management certification will be highly advantageous.
- Experience in handling global projects.
This company is a global fashion brand that has been around for 70 years, with a strong presence across Asia particularly. The culture is challenging and fast-paced, but if you're up to new challenges and looking to further your career this role is for you.