Digital Technology Head
Salary Nett Salary + Benefits
Consultant Ershad Sonda
Date posted 08 September 2018 2018-09-082018-11-07 insurance Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A challenging Digital Technology Head position has just become available at a multinational insurance company. You will be reporting to the COO and working closely with the Head of IT. The position is based in Jakarta.
About the Digital Technology Head Role:
In this role you will be responsible on the strategic innovation and digitisation of technological capabilities that are both customer facing and back office. Also, you need to implement a sustainable innovation framework within the business and place an emphasis on digital and bring new capabilities that are compatible (attached or on top of) with the current infrastructure.
- Act as technology and innovation lead, providing architecture and technology oversight and guidance
- Execute technology strategy and architecture recommendations for digital projects and products
- Be an advocate and thought leader for technology and innovation for the company
- Oversight for technology projects throughout the life cycle creation and management of success metrics
- Manage external partnerships - contractors and third party technology vendors
- Define key metrics, and outcomes for technology that align with business goals
- Identify new innovation opportunities to drive revenue, margin and profit growth
To succeed in this role, you will need to build strong relationships with technology vendors and develop first-to-market digital innovation that aligns with team goals and company initiatives.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience in global enterprise solutions and operations
- Has ten to fifteen years of experience in IT and business/industry work experience, with at least three years of leadership experience - includes advanced technical and business knowledge in software development life cycle, quality assurance, project management
- Demonstrated understanding and expertise of Agile/Dev-Ops methodologies, have broad range of new technologies and IT solutions, InsureTech/FinTech, Cloud and Cyber Security experiences
- Demonstrated track record of leading and implementing large technology projects
The company is a global insurance company that is looking to expand its digital technology business. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Digital Technology Head is the role for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.