Salary IDR100,000,000 - IDR150,000,000 per month + Attractive salary + Benefits
Consultant Ershad Sonda
Date posted 07 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A challenging CIO role has just become available at one of the biggest leading banks in the region. The position is reporting to the CEO, as well as the Group CIO based abroad, and is based in Jakarta.
About the CIO role:
The CIO must oversee all technical aspects and technological resources of an organisation for the purpose of organisational growth. He/she will establish a technological vision for an organisation, leads the company's digital transformation, manages the company's core systems/technological products.
This role will focus more on the digital side of IT than operations.
- Make high-level IT strategic decisions, manage, plan, control, and liaise with other parts of technology to maintain integrity of the end to end design of solutions by identifying opportunities and risks for the business
- Managing the company's core systems/technological products
- Manage the research and development (R&D) activities that align with company strategic goals and achieving company long-term business goals
- Participate in management decisions about corporate governance, communicate the company's technology strategy to partners, management, investors and employees, and maintain current information about technology standards and compliance regulations
To succeed in this role, you should have exceptional project management and organisation skill.
- Master's Degree preferred
- Insurance industry experience
- Digital transformation experience
- Proven track record of success in leadership positions
This bank is present across Southeast Asia, one of the biggest names in the banking industry across the region. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role or you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity if you got what it takes.