VP of Engineering
Salary IDR60000000 - IDR70000000 per annum
Location Central Jakarta
Consultant Jon Legg
Date posted 17 March 2017
A start up fast payments provider is looking for a VP of Engineering to come on board in their offices in Central Jakarta.
About the VP of Engineering role:
The VP of Engineering role has arisen due to the business growing and a need has arisen for a full time member of staff to be in the position with responsibilities include:
- Lead a development team of 12 People & have hands on coding experience
- Work with the founders of the company to identify opportunities to increase customer participation and assess trends in customer patterns and behaviour
- Collaborate with the appropriate departments to assess and recommend technologies that support the needs of the business
- Communicate the company’s technology strategy to investors, management, staff, partners, customers, and stakeholders
- Select and set up web-based internal communications systems, such as a wiki, blog, chat-room, project management, and bug tracking systems
- Establish and supervise a quality assurance process, including integration and system testing
- Support the marketing process by providing implementation of technical requirements for Internet marketing and search engine optimisation.
- Has experience with start up companies is preferred
- Hands-on experience coding in more than one currently popular web application framework
- Familiarity with technical requirements of internet marketing and search engine optimisation
- Experience with consumer privacy and payments industry compliance requirements
- Must have at least five years' experience in managing web application development.
You will be joining a growing fin-tech business and have an opportunity to be at the heart of the company's strategic growth plans and as such be responsible for growing the IT team as well in line with the business. The company has been trading for a number of years and has over 100,000 online customers at this time.
If you feel like this is an opportunity you are interested in, feel free to apply below or enquire directly for more information or a full job description.