IT General Manager - Application Development
Salary IDR60000000 - IDR80000000 per annum
Consultant Jon Legg
Date posted 07 March 2017
A large telecommunications provider based in Central Jakarta, Indonesia is looking for an IT General Manager - Application Development. This is a role for a highly experienced IT professional who is a leader in their field and looking forward to gain exposure in senior leadership role.
About the IT General Manager - Application Development role:
The role is a senior management position with 70 direct reports, so experience managing and leading large teams is essential for this position. Reporting directly to the board level, this is a great opportunity to be noticed by senior stakeholders within the business.
- Responsible for the execution of IT technology development, and recommend changes to support the changing business landscape
- Responsible for the overall delivery of IT projects execution as required by the business
- Lead the development of systems and application over multiple platforms (billing, SOA, ERP, decision support system, etc.)
- Responsible for resolution of incidents/problems through high level problem/incident handling where developments of launched systems/applications are required
- Provide advice on the development impact on the business as consequence of requirements given by the business, which includes systems capabilities and delivery time
- Will be manage more than 70 employees
To succeed in this IT General Manager - Application Development role, you will need to have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 15 years of relevant experience; of which 5 years in a managerial role.
- Must have strong technical skills in IT development
- Good knowledge of the industry and business acumen skills
- Good negotiating skills with vendors, contractors, etc
- Board knowledge on data processing methods and procedures as well as computer software systems
- Business office operations as it pertains to third party billing and reimbursement activities in a telecommunication environment
This company is a well-known market leading brand in Indonesia with over 5,000 employees. As a business, its genuinely understands the value and importance of a forward-thinking IT management so you will be seen as a business partner within this company, this coupled with the senior reporting line within the business in which will give you a great exposure and help advance your career.
If you feel that this position is a match to your experience and wish to take things further, please apply, alternatively for more information you can call directly.
The role is an urgent requirement so we recommend to apply as soon as possible.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.