Salary IDR100000000 - IDR120000000 per annum
Consultant Jon Legg
Date posted 17 February 2017
A large Transport provider is looking for a CTO to come on board in their offices in Central Jakarta; the job has arisen due to a change in overall direction of the IT function focusing more on application development and developing the firms online presence.
About the Chief Technology Officer role:
The day to day duties of this post will be twofold; to enhance the company's online presence and also develop applications and services to better interact and sell to its customers whilst planning for further growth through technology and assessing any risk posed to the company.
- Work with the founders of the company to identify opportunities to increase customer participation and assess trends in customer patterns and behaviour
- Collaborate with the appropriate departments to assess and recommend technologies that support the needs of the business
- Communicate the company’s technology strategy to investors, management, staff, partners, customers, and stakeholders
- Select and set up web-based internal communications systems, such as a wiki, blog, chat-room, project management, and bug tracking systems
- Establish and supervise a quality assurance process, including integration and system testing
- Support the marketing process by providing implementation of technical requirements for Internet marketing and search engine optimisation.
- Those with experience with start up companies preferred
- Hands-on experience coding in more than one currently popular web application framework
- Familiarity with technical requirements of internet marketing and search engine optimisation
- Experience with consumer privacy and payments industry compliance requirements
- Must have at least five years' experience in managing web application development.
You will be joining a growing online transport business and have an opportunity to be at the heart of the company's strategic growth plans and as such be responsible for growing the IT team as well in line with the business. The company has been trading for a number of years and has over 100,000 online customers at this time.
If you feel like this is an opportunity you are interested in, feel free to apply below or enquire directly for more information or a full job description.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.