IT Infrastructure Engineer
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Listya Illahi
Date posted 26 November 20192019-11-26 2020-01-25 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 35000000 35000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A publicly-listed local Bank is looking for an IT Infrastructure Engineer to be based in Jakarta to join the team in enabling the new digital initiatives.
About the IT Infrastructure Engineer Role:
The IT Infrastructure Engineer will work under the Delivery Channel Division, responsible for the realisation of operational permanent control for the infrastructure within the company.
- Coordinate with the relevant IT Division or vendor for matters relating to system migration/planning for placement, repair, improvement, and system security
- Monitor the installation, configuration, capacity planning, housekeeping, maintenance, and performance adjustments on servers and storage systems carried out by the work unit
- Analyse and recommend new hardware and software related to servers and storage
- Perform control functions and develop server recovery plans, system updates, patches and repairs, system upgrades, log monitoring, and system hardening
- Monitor backup and restore server and operating system configurations performed by work units
- Monitor interconnection between servers so that they always run well, in collaboration with related work units
- Monitor the results of monitoring, updating and deleting user accounts (operating systems) that are registered on the server or storage system by the work unit
- Monitor changes in server passwords according to work unit
- Monitor all server documentation and storage systems used by the bank
- Ensure application data synchronisation between production and site backup
- Coordinate with related work units in carrying out the Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) testing process
- Monitor problem solving if there are problems with the entire bank system. If the problem is still not resolved, it will be forwarded to the vendor or related parties
- Respond and follow up on any questions and problems related to the server and storage system
- Verify and follow up on existing problems either to the work unit or related vendor
- Prepare technical data for the needs of the project being carried out
- Coordinate with the developer to smooth the project
To succeed in this IT Infrastructure Engineer role, you will need to have demonstrated in-depth knowledge of IT infrastructure practices, preferably in the banking industry
- Bachelor's degree in related fields (IT/Computer Science)
- Three to five years' experience in the financial services industry (banks/insurance) or consulting firms with experiences in handling banking clients
- Solid technical background in a hosted services environment including infrastructure networks, hardware, software and telecommunications
- Knowledge of ITIL and industry best practices
- Strong oral and written communication skills
With the growing initiatives to move the banking into digital world, this compay offers the opportunity to gain a lot of exposure in many projects.
If you are seeking to be part of a team that will help you step up your career, this IT Infrastructure Engineer role is right for you.
Apply now or contact me today for further information.