Infrastructure Engineer (DBA)
Salary IDR20,000,000 - IDR30,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Listya Illahi
Date posted 05 November 20192019-11-22 2020-01-04 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A publicly-listed local bank is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer (DBA). In this job, you will join the team in enabling the new digital initiatives.
About the Infrastructure Engineer (DBA) Role:
Working in the delivery channel division, the Infrastructure Engineer (DBA) will work under the Infrastructure Engineer Manager.
- Perform installation, maintenance, and technical support on the database system
- Monitor the entire database and check system performance
- Test, configure, capacity planning, and performance tuning in the database system
- Perform and ensure testing procedures have been defined, documented (configuration following changes) and implemented for each new database
- Create a backup and recovery strategy design
- Make and ensure backup procedures have been defined, documented, and implemented for the recovery process if needed
- Ensure the availability of data backup. Perform restore and recovery in the database system when a disaster occurs
- Monitor to ensure the availability of the database system
- Control, ensure, and maintain the confidentiality of password data from the database along with the configuration in it
- Monitor the capacity of using database resources and the performance of the database system
- Ensure the backup, clustering, mirroring, replication, and failover processes of the database system
- Install, test upgrades, and patch (update) the system database
- Create shell scripts for task automation
- Do a database hardening
- Coordinate with related work units in carrying out the Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) testing process
To succeed in this role, you will have to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of IT practices in local regulatory banking knowledge, project management, security, continuity and production security.
- Bachelor's degree in related fields (IT/computer science)
- Three to five years' experience in the financial services industry (banks/insurance) or consulting firms in the area of IT DBA
- Experience managing/monitoring large-scale distributed database system
With the growing initiatives to move the banking into digital world, you will gain a lot of exposure in many projects in this Infrastructure Engineer (DBA) role.
You will be part of the team that will help you step up in your career.
Apply now or contact me today for further information.