Infrastructure Engineer (Database Manager)
Salary IDR20,000,000 - IDR30,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Listya Illahi
Date posted 05 November 20192019-11-05 2020-01-04 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A publicly-listed local Bank is looking for the Infrastructure Engineer (Database Manager). In this job, you will join the team in enabling the new digital initiatives.
About the Infrastructure Engineer (Database Manager) Role:
Working in the Delivery Channel Division, the Infrastructure Engineer (Database Manager) will work under the Infrastructure Engineer Manager.
- Build, design, maintenance, optimal performance and security infrastructure systems, tools and processes
- Expand the configuration and container management infrastructure to enable rapid deployment of new services
- Work with security engineering to perform security audits and proactively make recommendations/improvements
- Contribute improvements back to the open source projects used
To succeed in this role, you will have to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of IT practices in local regulatory banking knowledge, project management, security, continuity and production security.
- Bachelor's degree in related fields (IT/Computer Science)
- Three to five years' experience in the financial services industry (Banks/Insurance) or consulting firms in the area of IT Controls, Audit or similar role
- Experience managing/monitoring large-scale distributed database system
With the growing initiatives to move the banking into digital world, you will gain a lot of exposure in many projects. You will be part of the team that will help you step up your career.
Apply now or contact me today for further information.