Network Engineer (pre/post-sales)
Consultant Ershad Sonda
Date posted 24 January 2019 2019-01-242019-03-25 it Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A new challenging Network Engineer (pre/post-sales) job has just become available at one of the leading IT services companies in China. This position is based in Jakarta, Indonesia, and reports to the Presales Head in Beijing, China.
About the Network Engineer (pre/post-sales) role:
You will report to the Presales Head based in Beijing.
- Provide technical pre/post sales consultation on qualified business opportunities
- Develop technical strategy within account, present technical solution and validate with customer
- Work with sales account manager to quantify and articulate value of the company's solutions to close opportunities
- Help the end-user with solution deployment and post deployment technical support
- Engage with appropriate internal and external resources (Sales, Product Management, Business Development, Field Technical Support, Alliance Partners, System Integrators, End-Users, etc.) to help drive opportunities from inception through successful implementation
- Travel for business purposes as requested
To succeed in this Network Engineer (pre/post-sales) role, you must have experience in presales/consulting, infrastructure (enterprise and data centre), and presenting to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology/Systems
- Certificates such as CCNP and CCIE are preferred
- Have professional background related to computer and communication engineering
- More than three years' relevant work experience, especially towards Ethernet switch and WIFI products and solutions
- Familiar with the mainstream network equipment manufacturers products after-sales and debugging, finely used LAN, WAN technology
- Have the networking knowledge and network communication protocol, and be familiar with the networking planning, architecture, configuration, debugging, troubleshooting and management of various network devices and software and peripheral devices such as common equipment, switches, WIFI, and routers
- Good communication skills, presentation skills, information collection and analysis skills
This company is a multinational Chinese IT services company. The culture will be challenging and demanding, but if you're up to a lot of challenges, this Network Engineer (pre/post-sales) role is for you.