Salary Attractive Salary + Benefits
Consultant Ershad Sonda
Date posted 10 October 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A new challenging CTO role has become available at a large Indonesian conglomerate, with main businesses in property, hospitality, and technology. The office is located in Jakarta and the successful candidate will be reporting to the C-level. This is a role for an experienced IT professional who is a leader in their field.
About the CTO role:
The CTO will act as a technology advisor for the company for the purpose of organisational growth. He/she will establish a technological vision for an organisation and lead the company's technological innovation and development.
- Works closely with business units to define and deliver new products and enhancements
- Works with other business units to use new technologies to improve current IT business processes
- Conducts research to improve the technological assets of the company
- Evaluates new technology and makes recommendations on new technological solutions
- Consistently evaluates technical efficiency and makes changes as necessary
- Identifies competitive advantages and technological trends for the benefit of a company
- Excellent and proactive communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Effective negotiation and vendor management skills
- Exceptional project management and organisation skills
- Successful in fast paced and quick changing environments
- Technical expertise in infrastructure/data centre technologies
- Minimum education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
The client is large conglomerate in Indonesia that builds property and housing, hotels, and even technology infrastructures. The role will be demanding since the successful CTO will answer to the C-level. However, if you are responsible and confident, able to communicate and have a can-do attitude, and most importantly, innovative, this company is for you.