Technical Systems Engineer (Pre/Post-sales)
Salary Attractive salary + Benefits
Consultant Ershad Sonda
Date posted 08 October 2018 2018-10-082018-12-07 it Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A new challenging Technical Systems Engineer (Pre/Post-sales) role has just become available at one of the leading IT Infrastructure companies. This position is based in Jakarta and reports to a regional manager.
About the Technical Systems Engineer (Pre/Post-sales) role:
The successful Technical Systems Engineer (Pre/Post-sales) will have experiences in presales/consulting, structured cabling, infrastructure (enterprise and data centre), and presenting to both technical and non-technical audiences. The position will work closely with the sales team and is reporting to a manager in Singapore.
- Provide technical pre/post sales consultation on qualified business opportunities related to positioning of the company's Managed Network, Data Center, Wireless and Structured Cabling Solutions in complex network environments.
- Develop technical strategy within account, present technical solution and validate with customer.
- Work with sales account manager to quantify and articulate value of the company's solutions to close opportunities
- Help the end-user with solution deployment and post deployment technical support
- Engage with appropriate internal & external resources (Sales, Product Management, Business Development, Field Technical Support, Alliance Partners, System Integrators, End-Users, etc.) to help drive opportunities from inception through successful implementation.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Management Information Systems
- Minimum 5 year's experience
- Preferably with Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Certification
- Preferably working experience in System Integrator environment
- Knowledge and understanding of Enterprise Infrastructure Management concepts
- Good written and verbal communication skills
This company is a large network infrastructure company. The culture will be challenging and demanding, but if you're up to a lot of challenges, this role is for you.