IT General Manager
Salary IDR35000000 - IDR50000000 per month + Benefits
Location South Jakarta
Consultant Ershad Sonda
Date posted 17 February 2017
A challenging IT General Manager role has just become available at one of the first and the biggest world-class Indonesian electronic retail companies based in South Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, this is a role for a highly-experienced IT professional who is a leader in their field.
About the IT General Manager Role:
In this IT General Manager role, you will be managing not only the company's whole IT infrastructure but also the enterprise applications. You will also be involved in cross-department projects, as many of the enterprise applications implemented will be used across departments.
- Manage IT infrastructure of servers, storage, and network devices for 65 stores, 12 warehouses and 1 data centre
- Be responsible for enterprise applications; such as SAP (modules included: finance, warehouse, logistics, merchandising, etc), POS (point of sales), BI, CRM, and MIS
- Manage and coordinate service and shift activities of IT staff, along with assigning basic tasks, providing ongoing feedback and direction as work is performed, and also addressing any employee conflicts that arise during the course of a shift
- Responsible for improving/developing current IT blueprint plan and policies/standards/SOP
- Be involved in IT budget planning
- Be involved in cross-department/division projects
- Ensure that the client's infrastructure and IT services are up and running, meeting predefined SLA; making sure the IT-uptime of 24 hours (implementing DRC and HA features)
- Handle vendor management and negotiation
- Mentor IT staff
To succeed in this IT General Manager role, you will need to able to communicate effectively to the CEO, other C-levels and the Board of Directors.
- Fluent English
- Bachelor's/Masters degree in Computer Science degree or any related study
- Experienced in handling enterprise IT applications, like SAP or other enterprise resource planning applications
- Experienced in managing big data centres and WAN
- Involved in cross-department projects
- Must have business-sense and analytical skills, budget-concerned and service-minded
- Technical leader / hands-on manager that is able to communicate needs/concerns to the CEO effectively while taking responsibilities for all IT endeavours
This award-winning public-listed electronic retail company is present and well-recognised across Indonesia. It has 65 stores, 12 warehouses and 1 data centre. The company culture is demanding but if you take responsibility for your work, are confident, able to communicate IT potentials of certain technologies/projects to the management, and have a can-do attitude, this company is for you.
If you are driven and determined, this is the IT General Manager role for you.
Please apply today to discuss this new opportunity.