Senior SAP ABAP/Salesforce Developer
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Listya Illahi
Date posted 09 September 20192019-09-09 2019-11-08 fmcg Jakarta ID Jakarta IDR 30000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading multinational sales, manufacturing and distribution company in the FMCG industry (ready-to-drink beverages) based in Jakarta is looking for a Senior SAP ABAP/Salesforce Developer. In this role, you will develop SAP ABAP and Salesforce solutions and be involved with consistent development, integration and operational frameworks of the company.
About Senior SAP ABAP/Salesforce Developer Role:
Reporting to the Business System Manager, you will focus on developing SAP ABAP solutions and give input to current and future operational frameworks and process of the business.
- Work with project delivery teams to transform business function requirements into technical designs and implement them
- Work with operational teams to ensure continuous improvement of service
- Contribute to roadmap and overall IT strategy for development, integration and operations
To succeed in this Senior SAP ABAP/Salesforce Developer role, you will need to have extensive experience in SAP ABAP and/or Salesforce development for various projects in a regional team.
- Bachelor's degree from areputable university
- At least five years' experience in DevOps and Agile, ABAP and/or Salesforce development methodologies
- Expertise in system development management, including approach selection (plan-driven or iterative/agile), resources optimisation, progress and development monitoring and roadmap development
- Expertise in system design; identify and evaluate alternative design options and improve your own design against the specifications
- Expertise in software design
- Expertise in data modelling and design
- Expertise in system integration and build
- Relationship Management skills to enhance relationship with customers and stakeholders
- Experience working in a regional team
- Fluency in English, verbal and written
- Strong passion for technology and desire to work in a fast-paced culture focusing on business process improvement
As a leading multinational FMCG company whose products are consumed at the rate of more than 1.9 billion drinks per day globally, the company provides you with a great career path and competitive benefit package. If you have a successful track record in SAP ABAP/Salesforce Development projects and ready to take up new challenge in a fast-paced environment, this is the perfect role for you.
Apply now to learn more about this exciting opportunity.