Senior SAP SD Consultant
Consultant Listya Illahi
Date posted 09 September 20192019-09-09 2019-11-08 fmcg Jakarta ID Jakarta IDR 30000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading multinational sales, manufacturing and distribution of ready-to-drink beverages (FMCG) company is looking for a Senior SAP SD Consultant to be based in Jakarta. In this role, you will develop SAP SD solutions and be involved with consistent development, integration and operational frameworks of the Company.
About Senior SAP SD Consultant
Your role will focus on developing SAP SD solutions and give input into current and future operational frameworks and process of the business. You will work closely to the solution delivery consultant as well as the Sales & Marketing team. You will be reporting to the Business System Manager.
- Work with project delivery teams on detailed technical designs and their implementation
- Work with operational teams to ensure continuous improvement of service
- Contribute to road maps and overall IT strategy for Development, Integration and Operations
To succeed in this role, you need to have an extensive experiences in SAP SD implementation in multiple projects in regional teams.
Other key requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree from reputable university
- At least 8 years of experience in SAP SD implementation for projects across industry, preferably in Food Retail/FMCG industries
- Experience in data migration, system enhancement and deep understanding of the business process for Sales-Distribution
- Having an expertise in:
- System Development Management, from selecting the approach (plan-driven or iterative/agile), resources optimisation, progress and development monitoring and road maps development
- System Design by identifying and evaluating alternative design options and improves the own design against the specifications
- Software Design
- Data Modelling and Design
- System Integration and Build
- Relationship Management with stakeholders to enhance customer and stakeholders relationship
- Experience working in regional teams related to SAP ERP implementation
- An active speaker of English for both verbal and written communication
- Experience in managing the solution delivery team for project implementation
- Strong passion for technology and desire to work in a fast-paced culture focusing on business process improvement
As a leading multinational company whose products are consumed at the rate of more than 1.9 billion drinks per day globally, the Company provides you with a great career path and competitive benefit package. If you have a successful track records in SAP implementation projects and ready to take up new challenge in a fast-paced environment, this is the perfect role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.