Senior SAP FI/CO Consultant
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Listya Illahi
Date posted 09 September 20192019-09-09 2019-11-08 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading multinational sales, manufacturing and distribution company in the FMCG (ready-to-drink beverages) industry is looking for a Senior SAP FI/CO Consultant to be based in Jakarta. In this job, you will develop SAP FI/CO solutions and be involved in the consistent development, integration and operational frameworks of the company.
About Senior SAP FI/CO Consultant Role:
Your role will focus on developing SAP FI/CO solutions and give input to current and future operational frameworks and process of the business. You will work closely with the solutions delivery consultant as well as the finance team. Reporting to the Business System Manager, you will lead a team of functional consultants.
- Work with the project delivery teams on detailed technical designs and their implementation
- Work with operational teams to ensure continuous improvements to service
- Contribute to road maps and overall IT strategy for development, integration and operations
To succeed in this role, you will need to have extensive experience in SAP FI/CO implementation in multiple projects in regional teams.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university
- Minimum of eight years' experience in SAP FI/CO implementation areas for several projects across industry, preferably in the food retail/FMCG industry
- Experience in data migration, system enhancement and deep understanding of the business process for FI/CO
- Systems development management, from selecting the approach (plan-driven or iterative/agile), resource optimisation, progress and development monitoring and road map development
- Systems design by identifying and evaluating alternative design options and improving the design against the specifications
- Experience with software design, data modelling and design, and system integration and build
- Relationship management with stakeholders to enhance customer and stakeholders relationships
- Experience working in regional teams
- An active speaker of English for both verbal and written communication
- Experience in managing the team for project implementation
- Strong passion for technology, culture and business process improvement
As a leading multinational company whose products are consumed at the rate of more than 1.9 billion drinks per day globally, the company provides you with a great career path and competitive benefit package.
If you have a successful track record in SAP implementation projects and ready to take up new challenge in a fast-paced environment, this Senior SAP FI/CO Consultant role is perfect for you.
Apply now to learn more about this exciting opportunity.