Head of Engineering
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Clarissa Gunawan
Date posted 29 November 20192019-11-29 2020-01-28 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Head of Engineering job has become available at Indonesia's largest e-wallet company. Used by 110 million Indonesian customers and trusted by 300,000 merchants up to date, the company has been joining top five Indonesian unicorn start-ups with the top three valuation and strongest brand awareness in the digital payment market.
About the Head of Engineering Role:
In this Head of Engineering role, you will play a critical role in the overall stability and scalability of the company products as leading player in fintech ecosystem. Handling millions of daily transactions, one of the biggest challenges to date to is to deliver resilient performance consistently to all merchants, customers, and partners. Your leadership skill is as essential as your technicality to build a robust culture of engineering team.
- Drive architectural changes across various systems as necessary through design, review, execution, and deployment to ensure success
- Provide guidance to ensure the overall architecture and solutions are very well designed for the long-term while also driving for a pragmatic approach to deliver results in phases that is aligned with business value
- Guide and promote effectively engineers at different levels across the company
- Design the entire solution from ideation and visual design through the SDLC, life cycle activities such as extending or updating a system, planning retirement of a system
- Perform reliable integration and implementation system to all products stakeholders including merchants, partners and mostly customers
To succeed in this Head of Engineering role, it is important for you to have experience of growth in the initial stage of an emerging industry, dealing with dynamics change, and liaising with multiple stakeholders especially in the fintech business.
- Scalability, reliability and sustainability should be in your DNA while prioritising and juggling among several urgent priorities
- Hands-on software engineer who can just roll-up your sleeves anytime to make various changes in the code and design as necessary
- Right level of technical maturity to drive various tech initiatives, make tough calls in technical design and execution
- Broad and deep knowledge with hands-on experience in regards to scalable back-end infrastructure that can sustain high volume of transactions and must guarantee very high up-time and availability at the same time
- Big plus if you also stay up to date with the latest technology, designs, patterns, tools and trends in the fast moving software world
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills as an influential leader
- Minimum of five years of experience as a software engineer, with at least three years focused on handling large-scale back-end design and architecture
This company is aiming to grow the business beyond e-wallet to drive financial inclusion across Indonesia by building a reliable fintech ecosystem with regulation compliance as a priority. With solid support from multiple business partners, the company is committed to regional expansion for future growth.
If you are interested to be part of leading digital payment platform to serve Indonesia customers, this Head of Engineering role is for you.
Click apply today or contact me to discuss further about this opportunity.