Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Clarissa Gunawan
Date posted 27 November 20192019-11-27 2020-01-26 it Jakarta ID IDR 15000000 25000000 25000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading Indonesian retail coffee brand is looking for an Android Engineer to work closely with the product, UI/UX, and back-end teams to build its customer facing platform and features. The coffee brand is well known among coffee lovers and the business has grown into 100+ stores all over Indonesia. The job is most suitable for an experienced Android Engineer with at least one year of experience or proven knowledge of Android Studio, Java, Android NDK, and Kotlin.
About the Android Engineer Role:
In this Android Engineer role, you will build scalable Android software components for both customer and partner platforms, monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve on both code and experience level. Your goal is to deliver the best experience of using mobile apps for millions of daily customers.
- Work closely with the product, UX/UI and back-end teams toward development projects
- Design, build and extend consumer and/or partner facing new products, platforms and features
- Build reusable and scalable Android software components for the platform
- Monitor the performance of the live apps through customer feedback and internal QA
- Continuously improve apps performance on both code and experience level
To succeed in this Android Engineer role, it is important for you to have professional software engineering best practices including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations. Experience in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers is a great plus.
- Experience in API design, SDK architecture, and mobile software life cycle development practices
- Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively and with pixel perfect interfaces
- Strong CS fundamentals with competencies in algorithms and data structures
- Native Android app development experience for a portfolio of multiple apps, preferably transaction-based business critical apps
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Ability to deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Ability to work well in a fast-moving team environment and effectively drive cross-team solutions having complex dependencies and requirements
- At least one year of experience as an Android engineer
- Degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related field
This leading brand has been very well known among coffee lovers in Indonesia and serving over than 175,000 cups of coffee per month for customers in more than eight cities in Indonesia. The business is now leveraging its technology to enable customer doing online order through website and mobile apps aim to reach wider scope of customers.
If you are interested in being part of a growing business which serves millions of customers daily, this Android Engineer job opportunity is right for you.
Click apply today or contact me to discuss further about this opportunity.