Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Clarissa Gunawan
Date posted 27 November 20192019-11-27 2020-01-26 it Jakarta ID IDR 15000000 25000000 25000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fulfilling Frontend Developer job opportunity has just arisen at a leading fintech start-up for education in Indonesia. You will be a part of a social mission to enable financial access to education by developing products for million students in Indonesia.
About the Frontend Developer Role:
As a part of the engineering team, you will translate the UI/UX design wireframes into code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will also work closely with the UI/UX designers to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation.
- Collaborate with designers, product, and other engineers within and across teams
- Write clean and maintainable code
- Collaborate with QA on manual testing to make sure our app releases are always worthy of five-star ratings
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware, or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance
- Build the reusable software components for supporting complex mobile applications
- Work with product and UI/UX people to build the next products features
- Working knowledge of clean architecture
- Working knowledge of unit testing is a plus
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science or a related technical field
- Continuous learner who enjoys working in a dynamic and fast-paced team
The company has partnered with more than 200 universities across Indonesia and has helped over 20,000 students gain financial access to their education. They believe in making a social impact while creating a family-oriented work culture and transparency.
If you are interested in being part of a growing start-up, this Frontend Developer role is a perfect opportunity for you.
Apply now to find out more.