Salary IDR20,000,000 - IDR30,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Listya Illahi
Date posted 05 November 20192019-11-05 2020-01-04 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A publicly-listed local Bank is looking for a Middleware Developer. In this job, you will join the team in enabling the new digital initiatives.
About the Middleware Developer Role:
As a Middleware Developer, you will work in the Developer Team and report to the Developer Team Lead. You will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Development, system design, implementation, deployment and problem diagnosis of Bank Middleware and API Gateway platform
- Conduct the formal testing phase (Unit Testing, Assembly/Integration Testing) to ensure the software quality
- Work closely with project team, business units and/or vendors
- Prepare the documentation and other needed deliverables (e.g. system design, test case, user guide)
To succeed in this role, you will have to demonstrate practical knowledge as a middleware developer with preferred specific technical experience.
- Bachelor's degree in related fields (IT/Computer Science)
- At least two years' experience working in Middleware Developer field
- Historical experience with ESB stacks – MuleSoft, TIBCO, Apache ServiceMix / Camel
- Historical experience with API Gateway like IBM Open Connect, Axway, Google Apigee
- Experience with Java Language (J2EE/J2SE/JSP /JSF/Servlet) and SQL Language (DBMS concept and implementation using MySql / Oracle / Postgree Database), Node JS, Messaging ISO 8583
- Historical experience with Webservice Rest JSON / WSDL / SOAP
With the growing initiatives to move the banking into digital world, you will gain a lot of exposure in many projects. You will be part of the team that will help you step up your career.
Apply now or contact me today for further information.